1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender 'KILLER' Precision, SPB-4 Steve Harris pups, Aguilar 18V preamp, Badass, brass nut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Feb 19, 2018.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Price:
    Strings:
    Hey guys...check this out!! If you are looking for a MASSIVE sounding Precision...here ya go, it's already got all the good stuff! Having played 100's of P's in my many years of gigging and touring...I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER PLAYED ONE THAT SOUNDS THIS HUGE and POWERFUL!! Proof that you don't have to spend many thousands of dollars for boutique sound and looks!!

Not quite sure if the color is Agave or Ice Blue metallic....but its purtty!! Its a solid 9.5/10 condition, and has NO issues.

Pickups are Seymour Duncan SPB-4 'Steve Harris' signature model. Aguilar 18V preamp, 3-band EQ, Master volume, bass/treble/midrange controls. New Leo Quan BadAss II (direct-fit-for-Fender) bridge. New Ivory Pearl pickguard.

Great playing neck, beautiful fretboard, no fret wear, polished brass 1.6" nut, smooth and responsive truss rod.

Comes with hang tags, books, orig Fender polish cloth and strap still in wrappers, orig adjusting tools.

$825 with nice Fender gig bag....or add $125 for the mint tan tweed locking HSC in the pics. Paypal is fine, shipping via UPS at actual cost.

Throw out any partial trades /offers via PM please.

Agave Blue Precision, SPB-4's 016.JPG Agave Blue Precision, SPB-4's 015.JPG Agave Blue Precision, SPB-4's 029.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. outoftune

outoftune Supporting Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    What is the knob configuration? Volume, Tone and a stacked 3rd?

3. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Midtown Guitars Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    It's active so I bet it's volume, mid, treble/bass. Its also in the description if you read. :)

MasterBass! and outoftune like this.
  4. pnutz

pnutz Supporting Member

looks like volume/mid (push-pull for freq.)/stacked bass-treble

5. Sywannab

Sywannab Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Alameda, CA 94501
    I think those are volume and tone, and the stacked knobs for bass and treble.

6. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Ermagawd. Who cares what the knobs do! That’s a hot lookin bass!

mikewalker and MasterBass! like this.
  7. MasterBass!

Master volume / mid / stacked treble and bass :)

outoftune and Gord_oh like this.
  8. MasterBass!

Here is the weight:

Attached Files:

9. bobmoca

bobmoca

Jun 9, 2014
    This bass is a Mexico P bass with those mods?