1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender love n' care

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by HardRockZombie, Jul 9, 2002.

  1. HardRockZombie


    Jul 4, 2002
    Those of you who dug the unbelievebly title are bound to be dissapointed by this question but bear with me.

    I have a squire p-bass which i believe has the same volume and tone nobs as most fenders (the round unmarked bullet type). My problem is i'm trying to adjust the tightening hole dealy, in the side of the knob, what tool best does this because i can get it tightened but now it's stuck there and will not come out

    any suggestions?
  2. You should use an allen wrench. I don't know the exact size, but it is very small.

    And this is more of a setup forum question.

    Oh yeah, my Squier P bass has push on chrome knobs with flat tops and knurled sides. I don't know if that is what normally comes on them or not.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.