SOLD Fender Ltd Sandblasted P & AmStd JazzV LF: StingRay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kinopah, Nov 12, 2016.

1. kinopah

kinopah

Oct 19, 2014
    NC
    Price:
    Strings:
    Pair of basses for sale or trade. I love em both dearly, so not desperate to part with them, but MORE desperate for a StingRay, so would consider trade offers. $975 shipped for either (PayPal, Cont'l US).

2014 Fender American Special Ltd Edition Sandblasted Precision Bass in Crimson Red. Ash body. Upgraded with pearl pickguard (still have the original black), pickup cover, Badass II bridge, straplocks. Plays/sounds/looks killer and the American Special neck has an amazing satin texture. In near-perfect shape - one small indentation on the lower back, but with the crazy finish, it's tough to find (see last pic - dog not included... actually, fine, take her).
    This is pretty unique, and one of my favorite basses, but I'm not truly a P guy, and it doesn't get the love it's due. Comes w/original Fender gig bag.

2007 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass V in 3-Tone Sunburst.
    Beautiful 5-string. Doesn't need a whole lot of description, since pretty much everyone knows what these are like. Added a pickup cover (shimmed under the B-string side, so no rattle) and strap locks. Otherwise stock. A few very small marks (see pics, but the finish on it is so shiny, they are hard to capture). Definitely in amazing condition for going on 10 years old. Sounds great and plays like butter. Comes w/original Fender HSC.

Really only looking for a StingRay at this time as far as trades go.

IMG_3920.JPG IMG_3930.JPG IMG_3931.JPG IMG_3932.JPG IMG_3933.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_3935.JPG IMG_3936.JPG IMG_3937.JPG IMG_3940.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    basslifter likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021