1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender Mark Hoppus Precision/Jazz Bass Transparent Surf Green

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MetsMan75, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MetsMan75

MetsMan75 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Here is a Mark Hoppus Bass in gorgeous transparent surf green I purchased new in early 2012. Bass is mint IMHO. I usually hesitate to state that because there's always scammers that look for the slightest imperfection and try to get refunded money back because of it....that's why I can't stand eBay. Anyway it is mint in my opinion. Only played at home a handful of times and put back away in its gig bag. The surf green is different than any other I've seen but really beautiful. You can see the wood grain through it. I believe the body is ash and the headstock as the '70s style fender logo. Bass is completely stock. Comes with original fender gig bag and I even have the original instruction book and paperwork still wrapped up and never opened. Also has original hang tag from factory. I'm am hesitant to sell this one but will let it go for $625.00 shipped CON-US. Will negotiate with any interested international buyers.

Attached Files:

2. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Another pic. I apologize for bad pic quality. My PC's are down s have to use iPad

Attached Files:

3. spaz21387

spaz21387

Feb 25, 2008
    Portland oregon
    Put it in the classifieds! You have a supporting membership so delete this thread and do it right.

4. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    That's where I tried to put it...don't know what happened?

5. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NY
    Still FS? weight?

6. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I am now in possession of this fine instrument... soon to be fitted with a Highway One Jazz neck... maybe OP will close thread? :bassist: