1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Mark Hoppus Precision/Jazz Bass Transparent Surf Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MetsMan75, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetsMan75

MetsMan75 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Here is a Mark Hoppus Bass in gorgeous transparent surf green I purchased new in early 2012. Bass is mint IMHO. I usually hesitate to state that because there's always scammers that look for the slightest imperfection and try to get money refunded back because of it....that's why I can't stand eBay. Anyway it is mint in my opinion. Only played at home a handful of times and put away in its gig bag. The surf green color is different than others I've seen but really beautiful. You can see the wood grain through it. I believe the body is ash and the headstock is the '70s style fender logo. Bass is completely stock. Comes with original Fender gig bag and I even have the original instruction book and paperwork still wrapped up and never opened. Also has original hang tag from factory. I am hesitant to sell this one but will let it go for $625.00 shipped CON-US. Will negotiate with any interested international buyers.

Attached Files:

2. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Still for sale

3. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    Great Condition-BUMP

I really dig these things, wish I had the spare cash right now.

4. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Yeah definately wasn't easy to put up for sale and if it don't sell ill be more than happy to hold on to it. Had the idea that if I kept it I would add another pickup...either a J or soapbar but most likely a J. Held off until I see if I'm keeping her or not. Love the color and with pearloid pickguard it makes it even more beautiful. Neck is comfy not having that heavy gloss on the back. I'm trying to downsize my collection but this is tough.

5. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Price Drop: $575 shipped CONUS

6. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Bump $575 Shipped CONUS

7. MetsMan75

Feb 2, 2010
    Bump