Fender MIA Deluxe Jazz V

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Lorenzini, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Hi guys,

I'm putting out a feeler for my Fender MIA Deluxe Jazz.
    It's a 1997 I believe, but you wouldn't believe it if you held it.

Kept in a closet somewhere by a dude who only gigged on upright, it's in immaculate condition. Also just hooked it up with a set of DR Hi-Beams last night. Hardshell case included.

I'm putting a feeler out to see what offers I get, as I need the money... I may be open to trades as well.

Email me for pictures @ matthewlorentzen@gmail.com
  2. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    i need a good Fender,my favorite is Jazz,tell me the price $$$
  3. Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    FunkyTune, I've replied.
  4. These basses are amazing. i have one i got for $999 Canadian. I think i havent played a deluxe V 97 fender mia that i havent liked, ohh why do i still owe money on my first one....
  5. Zini!!!!!!!

Hey, just curious too see what type of deal you'll give to a fellow 'player's school of music' bretheren.

I have my pedulla rapture (my first love) but instead of constantly dinging her up around the house, by bumping into things when i'm practicing i love to have a great secondary bass, preferably a 5 string, preferably a fender jazz, preferably yours?

Wait, i just had a lightbulb moment.

I have a brand new Yamaha DGX 203 Portable Grand Piano (with box, adaptor, instruction manual, song book, stand) that i purchased for $499.00 from Guitar Center, when i came home from Clearwater.

Matt Boulic reccomended that we study harmony with a piano teacher if we were to leave the school early, which i did.

I studied piano for about 1 month, but my heart was'nt in it.

I even forgot that i still have it!

I was gonna take it back to Guitar Center (use that cash to buy your bass) but they more than likely won't give me anything for it, ya know.

Anyways, let me know. I know you'd perfer cash as i resorted to delivering pizza's for domino's when i was at 'the players school'. It ran my brakes in the ground, but i ate for free and got to see some half million dollar homes in the palm harbor area.
  6. Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Oh, so you're offering your Pedulla Rapture, eh??

Also I don't really need the keyboard. Thanks for the offer though.

How much are you offering for it? PM me if needed

Rock on :bassist:
  7. Eh, i would'nt wanna insult you with my offer.

I mean, not in public, like this. :D

My offer to you would've been whatever guitar center would've offered me, for the this '76 key, portable grand piano'.

But then again, Mike Tyson fights in DC this weekend and i've been contemplating taking my bass & rig and setting up on the street downtown, where the fight is being held at and playing for $, the old school way.

Straight up.
  8. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Consider a trade for a Warwick Infinity SN?
  9. Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Got pics? I might consider it -- going to play a bunch of Warwicks tomorrow, to see how I like them in general. Never played an Infinity SN though, though they seem like beautiful basses. I'm PMing you...
  10. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL