1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender MIA Jazz Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jelloyacket, Apr 1, 2004.

1. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Nearly new (2003 model); I have hardly played it and never gigged with it. It saw similar usage with the previous owner. It's in great shape, and comes with a generic hardshell case. Also, all original Fender accessories are included (strap and locks, cord, manual, etc.). Great sound, as should be expected; lots of Jaco-style mwah. Action is set low, and it is strung with Fender flatwounds.

The only issue is a small ding on the side of the neck, at about the 7th fret position next to the G string. At that position and that string only, the sustain is slightly reduced; everywhere is unaffected.

In summary, classic sound, American build quality, and fretless freedom for $650 shipped. I love the sound, I'm just looking for a 5-string now. Email me for pics, jelloyacket @t yahoo.com. Thanks for your interest.

2. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Price is now $600 shipped. Email for pics.