Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender MIA Jazz Fretless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jelloyacket, Apr 1, 2004.

1. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Nearly new (2003 model); I have hardly played it and never gigged with it. It saw similar usage with the previous owner. It's in great shape, and comes with a generic hardshell case. Also, all original Fender accessories are included (strap and locks, cord, manual, etc.). Great sound, as should be expected; lots of Jaco-style mwah. Action is set low, and it is strung with Fender flatwounds.

The only issue is a small ding on the side of the neck, at about the 7th fret position next to the G string. At that position and that string only, the sustain is slightly reduced; everywhere is unaffected.

In summary, classic sound, American build quality, and fretless freedom for $650 shipped. I love the sound, I'm just looking for a 5-string now. Email me for pics, jelloyacket @t yahoo.com. Thanks for your interest.

2. jelloyacket

jelloyacket bass > guitar

Jun 14, 2002
    McMurray, PA
    Price is now $600 shipped. Email for pics.