1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender MIA Marcus Miller Jazz V with Nordstrand pickups & preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BFISHER1970, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BFISHER1970

BFISHER1970 Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    Pensacola, Florida
    Strings:
    image. image. image. image. image. image. image.
    This is an awesome playing US made Fender Marcus Miller Jazz V that has been upgraded.
    It has custom Nordstrand NJ5FS pickups with staggered pole pieces to match the 7.5" radius fretboard.
    It also has a Nordstrand 2 band preamp with push/pull active/passive volume, blend, passive tone control, and stacked bass/treble.
    The knobs have been swapped with all matching jazz bass knobs including the stacked knobs. I preferred this to the stock 2 chrome & 2 jazz knob configuration. I have chrome knobs for the passive tone and stacked b/t if you want me to swap them back.
    This is a very versatile bass with the upgrades it does vintage & modern equally as well.

Frets are in great shape and the back of the neck is smooth with no dents or dings.
    The neck on this bass is my absolute favorite. The 7.5" radius on the front and asymmetrical flat profile on the back make playing it a breeze.

The trussrod works well as do all of the electronics. The bass has been played and has a few scuffs and dings. None are noticeable when playing. The pickguard has plenty of surface scratches.

TRADED!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. LM Bass

LM Bass

Jul 19, 2002
    Vancouver, BC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.