1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender MIA P Standard and MIM J FL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Suatie, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have decided to part with these two tuxedo brothers as with all the new basses I bought last couple of weeks they are unlikely to get played.

1. It was purchased brand new in a Best Buy last month by an employee using all sorts of discounts, and I got a good deal on it. The bass was never displayed in the store. I had agreed to buy it the same time I bought another one so this one I don't want to keep.

It is a Z8xxxxx serial American Standard Precision Bass in black with white guard. It is unplayed, brand new condition with original case and all the candy. You can get a brand new US Fender GONE

It is just under 9 lbs.

2 I got this one also in a local trade from the original owner who was a collector and he said he barely played it, I see no flaws at all it looks new to me.

It is a MIM Fender Jazz Bass lined fretless serial MZ5xxxxxx, which makes it a 2005 I think. No case. $425 $375 SOLD shipped CONUS.

It is just over 9 lbs, this fretless sounds really amazing

I am trying to reduce the herd, but I will listen to trades but only for USA Spectors, Pedullas or Rickenbackers at this time (+/- cash)

2. I have a problem attaching photos, please PM for the photos till I figure it out. Thanks

Attached Files:

3. The P and the J

Sorry about the quality of photos, I will have better ones soon.

Attached Files:

4. Looking for offers bump

5. PRICE CUT

The new MIA Fender P is now $775

The MIM Fender J Fretless is now $375

If they don't sell today they are going to ebay.

6. RyanJD

RyanJD

Apr 19, 2011
    Iowa
    What in the world?
    These are great deals!

Are they on eBay?

7. I am putting them on ebay today.

I was hoping someone here would have grabbed them by now, oh well.

8. Had the P a maple board, I would've snagged it. Here's a save-these-guys-from-ebay bump.

9. Here is a closeup of the lined fretless J bass as requested. It plays really easy.

20130314_112746_zps5385c9f6.
    20130314_112730_zpsfbc59ac8.

10. The Jazz MIM is sold. Thanks

11. I have reduced the price of the NEW American Standard P Bass to $725shipped CONUS for the weekend.

Last chance to get a new unplayed USA made P Bass for the price of a used one, with the original case.

12. and not available anymore.

13. Habilis

Habilis

Jan 4, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    Please lock the thread.

14. Locked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.