1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender MIJ 75 RI Jazz Neck Maple Blocked/Bound

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by maverick49, Dec 18, 2017.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Up for sale is a Fender MIJ 75 RI Jazz Neck Maple Blocked/Bound in fair-good condition. I have had this neck for quite some time but no longer need it. Overall, it is a player's neck with some typical wear and some not so. This would be a great neck for someone building a relic 70s Jazz. Here is the good, bad, and ugly -

Good - Looks great, some vintage tint and wear, newer Fender tuners, truss rod works, neck is not warped or twisted, gloss on the back has been sanded down to more of a natural feel, 7.25 Radius, 1.5 nut
    Bad - Frets are worn but still have some life, some dings on the back of the neck that I sanded out to some degree, holes at the heel work for both 3 and 4 hole bodies
    Ugly - fretboard has a couple of nice roundwound grooves. Doesnt impact playing. Heel was sanded down on the sides to fit snuggly in most American and MIM bodies

Again, this is a project/player's neck. I like the neck but I really don't need it as I have a rosewood version that I like better.

$200 shipped CONUS

file2-5. file2-5. file1-6. file2-3. file3-1. file-11. file1-8. file3-3. file3-2. file-13. file2-7. file1-10. file-14. file-9.

Puma, Bob mcAlister, mikiman and 2 others like this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    PMed

3. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    PM replied

4. Alan Ace Cooper