1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender MIJ Deluxe Jaguar Bass - Hot Rod Red matching Headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BIGEJ2, Apr 7, 2015.

1. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    Price:
    $649
    Strings:
    Weighs 8.8 lbs. It feels heavier than that but the scale is calibrated. I would put it closer to 9.5 lbs so there is no disappointment.

Asking $649 shipped CONUS or best offer. Trades are welcome, up and down. I'm not looking for anything specific so please feel free to run whatever you have by me. Please keep all offers to PM. Thanks!

Excellent condition. Plastic is still on the pickguard, no fret wear, no scratches or major flaws. One small ding on back near strap button but could not get a clear shot of it. There is some swirling on the back and the tuners and control plate appear to be starting to tarnish.

Bass is quiet. No noise in my studio, have not played it out to test other areas. All electronics and switching functions properly. Bass is setup with medium action and intonation is fine.

Photos and control layout is below.

1_zpscdqgbfoa.

2_zpsoecr5ekc.

3_zpshxsowzok.

4_zpssnrl6khr.

5_zpsjm86ey3j.

6_zpskcai0ija.

7_zpsnjlelx2c.

8_zps5hrp7gk3.

9_zps6zcgtavt.

Untitled.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015