1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender MIJ Jaguar bass and hardshell case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by splatbabylon, Jun 2, 2011.

1. FS / FT
    Excellent shape on this Jag, this was my personal studio bass for the last few years. Its in great shape, strung with roto flats for quiet studio sound, but still barks. Arguably the best tone monster from Fender in a very long time. I might trade for a Fender '51 RI with a case or decent upright.

thanks!!

850.00 shipped! OBO

Better photos on request. sorry about the toes.

Attached Files:

2. different photos, sorry about the toes jack...

3. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    thats a good price considering that bass is no longer made and especially the 3 tone that stands out even more and looks sharper than any other colors!...Good luck on a killer monster tone bass!

4. Thats what I thought! But nothin, not even a sniff! I think its cuz my toes were in the first shots I put up. AND this one isnt like the ones out now. different factory, different materials, different electronics... who knows!

5. The big difference is the "made" vs the "crafted" these basses are made in different factories, with different electronics.

6. Said the salesman lol

7. yup... just tryin to sell my bass... I'll be honest though, I bought this for over a grand when it was new. i thought this thing would fly at the price its listed at since these are no longer available.

8. busta_bird

busta_bird

Mar 11, 2010
    Lexington, KY
    I bought my (ex) sunburst Jag for $600 new last year. That might be part of your issue. Good luck though, I loved mine.

9. was it a made in or crafted" in? Maybe im out of line here, but i thought this was a great price!!

10. Holy Cow... Maybe im way off base here.

PRICE DROP!

800.00 shipped!

11. jbednarski

jbednarski

May 31, 2010
    Chicago area
    Checked mine last night. It's "Made in Japan".

12. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    my friend has a white one and it's great, had i not just got a new sb2 yesterday i would have probably picked this up

13. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    Ya I got a black jaguar here just before Christmas for 400$ without a pickguard. I think you might have have this forum confused with eBay, that price might sell there but things usually sell for less on here. All the best.

14. Alright, well with all this in mind what should I ask for a starting price? Buyers market right? Im not trying to rip anyone off... but I want to get a fair price too. Im trying to buy an upright, and use this to fund the "startup bread" OFFERS ANYONE?!?!

15. Would you be willing to ship it to Australia without the hardcase?

16. Alright guys I officially need to move this one. Im now accepting offers.

17. PM'd

18. BIGEJ2

BIGEJ2 Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Happy Valley, PA
    1. The thread is 4 years old.
    2. US Jag street price is $1,499.

DiabolusInMusic and Pudge Fish like this.