1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender MIJ Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BBKINGBASS, May 17, 2011.

1. BBKINGBASS

BBKINGBASS Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Philly
    The body of my Atkinson Jazz bass has been sold off and now it's time to sell of the neck. It's a 1990 MIJ neck, it has the 70's style fender logo and script.

You can look at the pictures and see the nice grain lines that are on this, it's a great looking neck. The neck has little to no fret wear on it. There is on ding on the top of the fret board on the first fret, a small ding in on the finger board on the 4th fret and two dings on the back of neck towards the serial #. There is also some marks in the finish on the headstock, looks like an imprint of fabric from the case. It's only noticeable at certain angles. The neck plays fantastic and feels great. Truss rod works beautifully and frets seem very level as well. For being 20+ years old this is a fantastic neck.

Looking to sell it for what I bought it for on here a few months back. $250 Shipped Conus

IMG_0930.
    IMG_0931.
    IMG_0920.
    IMG_0921.
    IMG_0933.
    IMG_0924.
    IMG_0926.
    IMG_0925.
    IMG_0928.
    IMG_0927.
    IMG_0935.

2. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    ooh i used to own this. This neck plays really really well!

3. BBKINGBASS

Nov 13, 2009
    Philly
    Tuners and nut included in price.

4. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    Would be looking for trades? I have some a tascam DP-02 and cash

5. BBKINGBASS