1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender MIJ+USA Loaded P Bass Body $259-$224

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassdude51, Feb 25, 2016.

1. bassdude51

bassdude51 "You never even called me by my name." Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $259.00
    $224 without the pickup.

Neck not included!

Loaded Precision Bass Body, 6 lbs & 0.6 oz. (The complete bass weighed 8 lbs. and 13 oz, so this is a fairly light weight body.)

Fender '62 Precision bass body made in Japan with vintage "router hump". Alder wood. Fender MIJ red tortoise shell pick guard. Highlighted with black hardware. A black nut was added to the jack since these photos.

USA Seymour Duncan 1/4 pound P Bass pickup. Fender USA vintage reissue threaded saddle bridge. Fender USA thumb bar. CTS pots. .047 tone capacitor. Switchcraft output jack.

I bought this from eBay's, The Stratosphere about 8 years ago. It was a "player's wear" body when I bought it with multiple light dings, a few scratches and one very big scuff on the bottom edge of the lower horn.

That big scuff was doctored up with black auto touch-up paint, lightly wet sanded and buffed. The factory finish was masked off around the "boo boo" for the wet sand. Being on the bottom edge of the lower horn, it's hardly seen but looking directly at it, yeah it is noticeable.

Wet sanding and buffing was done AFTER these photos so it now looks about 25% better.

Overall, I hardly used this bass and added no dings nor marks to the existing.

Condition is between G and VG. In mild "player's wear" condition. Still looks GREAT!

Ignore photo reflections. Especially from the room's ceiling.

$259 shipped via FedEx Ground. PayPal. Lower 48 USA only. (keep in mind shipping is around $25 in the total price)

FYI, this body used to have an MIJ Allparts P neck and it fit PERFECTLY with no gaps.

DSCF7231.JPG DSCF7233.JPG DSCF7234.JPG DSCF7249.JPG DSCF7246.JPG DSCF7239.JPG DSCF7242.JPG

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  2. oranje

oranje Living deliciously Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Pm'd

3. bassdude51

bassdude51 "You never even called me by my name." Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Central Ohio
    If ya ain't a fan of the Duncan 1/4 pounder, I can pull it out and that'll drop the price $35 for total of $224 for this loaded body.

Will make an under 9 pound bass..............around 8.75 lbs.