1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Mike Dirnt Precision Pickguards (x 2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by GatorDogDoc, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got [DEL]2[/DEL] 1 Mike Dirnt pickguard[DEL]s[/DEL] for sale (scroll down):

A)
    SOLD!...[B]a)[/B] Original Fender equipment 1-ply Parchment pickguard that still has the protective covering on it. It was removed when the bass was bought and replaced with a custom one. Pickguard only, no screws

$20 shipped USPS First Class Mail to ConUS--others contact me for rates.....SOLD!

100_0707.png

B

Custom pickguard from Jeannie's Pickguards. It is a 3/32", 1-ply (i.e. it is a 1-ply that is as thick as a 3-ply) GLOSS BLACK pickguard. I took it out of the package and held it up to the bass to confirm fit, BUT NEVER MOUNTED IT. I repacked it in the original packaging with original mounting instructions. It did not have a protective film on it, so it did get just a few VERY minor scratches (4 or 5?) on it before I repacked it. Paid $28 for it. Pickguard only, no screws.

$15 shipped USPS First Class Mail to ConUS--others contact me for rates

100_0545.png

2. Sunday night bump.

No one interested?

3. Make me an offer!
    Monday bump.

4. SOLD THE PARCHMENT PICKGUARD

Gloss black pickguard still for sale!

5. Wednesday night bump.
    :bassist:

6. Black pickguard sold locally! :)

(Closing thread)

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.