1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender MIM fretless jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hux-plays-bass, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Price:
    $175.00
    Great Fender MIM fretless lined jazz neck, straight and truss rod works perfect. I don't have a need for fretless at the moment so I"m looking to trade this for a jazz neck, preferable with a maple board, but throw what you have by me! All parts, warmoth necks welcome, I can add some cash as well.
    Thanks for looking!
    IMG_1565_zpstz4pzhwy.
    IMG_1566_zpsvfoqzhpl.
    IMG_1567_zps92ffla5i.
    IMG_1568_zpsbmyjj5c0.

2. RC52

RC52

Apr 10, 2010
    Laurens, SC

Would you be interested in a trade for an MIM Fretted P bass neck . Great playing rosewood fingerboard.

3. Tempting, but I've never been able to get along with p bass necks. Thank you for the offer though!

RC52 likes this.
  4. cluckingduck

cluckingduck

Mar 6, 2016
    I've got a MIM 2012 J-Bass fretted bass, and am looking to go fretless. Does year matter? You wanna pay for shipping? Let me know, and I'll consider it. Thanks,
    The Duck (Fred)
    (PS...the jazz bass neck you have is a Licensed Fender jazz bass neck, correct? Mine is. Also, thats where the serial number is - on the headstock) How will THAT work?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  5. cluckingduck

cluckingduck

Mar 6, 2016
    HEY!! Are you looking for a fretted Jazz Bass neck? Thats what I took from your post. Did you see my inquiry re a trade for a fretted for your fretless?

6. Hey, sorry for talking long to get back to you, but the neck ended up being sold. Thanks though!