Fender MIM J-bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SLiGhTLy_STooPiD, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm parting with my MIM jazz ...so i decided to put it up here for awhile before ebay.

it's in pristine condition, midnight blue color. I haven't even owned it for a year (got it x-mas '00) its VERY playable and i had a new Gotoh put in. The knobs were replaced with vintage fender chrome knobs (i still have the plastic ones if you really want those..), dunlop straploks put in. and I just got it set up.
    --i've always had the pickguard off (dont worry, i dont use picks! no scratches) so i had the screw holes filled in and painted over. i can put the original pguard on if you want it that way.

I would keep it if i could, but i've fallen in love with my musicmaster..:eek: and i need some money for a new cab. that's pretty much the only reason i'm selling it. comes with a Fender hardshell molded case. no scratches,dents,knicks on the bass at all..i take care of my basses.

i'll get pics up in a couple days. give me your best offer !
  2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'll give you a $100 plus shipping. Email me if interested

PS i'm not sure how much your expecting becuase it is a mexican, but if i'm way off give me an instant message or sumthing to tell me if i'm in the ball park
  3. ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    ill give you $150 for it. but you have to ship to australia. if you do want to ship it to australia ill give you $200.
  4. This bass is no longer for sale, it's SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.