Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender MIM J-bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SLiGhTLy_STooPiD, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm parting with my MIM jazz ...so i decided to put it up here for awhile before ebay.

it's in pristine condition, midnight blue color. I haven't even owned it for a year (got it x-mas '00) its VERY playable and i had a new Gotoh put in. The knobs were replaced with vintage fender chrome knobs (i still have the plastic ones if you really want those..), dunlop straploks put in. and I just got it set up.
    --i've always had the pickguard off (dont worry, i dont use picks! no scratches) so i had the screw holes filled in and painted over. i can put the original pguard on if you want it that way.

I would keep it if i could, but i've fallen in love with my musicmaster..:eek: and i need some money for a new cab. that's pretty much the only reason i'm selling it. comes with a Fender hardshell molded case. no scratches,dents,knicks on the bass at all..i take care of my basses.

i'll get pics up in a couple days. give me your best offer !

2. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'll give you a $100 plus shipping. Email me if interested

Hyperlitem@aol.com

PS i'm not sure how much your expecting becuase it is a mexican, but if i'm way off give me an instant message or sumthing to tell me if i'm in the ball park

3. ashton

ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    Australia
    hi
    ill give you $150 for it. but you have to ship to australia. if you do want to ship it to australia ill give you $200.
    thanks
    Lukas

4. This bass is no longer for sale, it's SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.