1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender MIM Jazz 5, 2002, w/Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pointbass, Aug 17, 2017.

1. pointbass

pointbass Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Price:
    Strings:
    MIM Fender Jazz 5 in very good condition, some minor gig wear but no body dings, scars or other funky damage. The bass is completely set up and perfectly intonated, low action, plays effortlessly. No fret sprouting, minimal fret wear. Electronics are solid, no noise.

Stock Gotoh hardware, Dunlap straplock females installed. Strung with D'Addario rounds. Not 100% sure what color this bass is, somewhere between seafoam and a metallic silver/gray.

$475.00, includes a decent hard shell case (bass will ship in the HSC, well protected and shrink wrapped). The HSC has stickers on it, see photos. Actual shipping cost will be added to the price, shipped to the CON US only. PayPal is fine. Contact me if there are any questions.

Attached Files:

2. Buskman

Buskman

Apr 13, 2007
    Jersey Shore, USA
    Hey, Ed!

Greetings from Jersey (hope things are going well).

Do you know the bass' weight? Thanks!

(And I think the finish is called Sage Green Metallic)

3. pointbass

pointbass Jersey to Georgia Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Sage Green Metallic? Nice, I couldn't figure out what it was, but the sucker is pretty! I'm not at all up to date on Fender colors ....

According to my highly questionable scaling techniques it seems to be right at 9 pounds. I do know that I don't ever feel the weight, the bass is very well balanced in general, plus I'm using a 4" Moody strap. But overall, no, it's not a heavy bass at all.

And thanks, things down here in ATL are amazingly good, I can't believe how great stuff has turned out since the last 2-3 disasterous years in Jersey. Hope all is well with you ...