1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Fender MIM (Made In Mexico) Jazz Pickup set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, Aug 28, 2017.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    Price:
    Fender MIM (Made In Mexico) Jazz Pickup set.

I took these off one of my MIM Fender Jazz basses and think it was from the 2000's bass. The pickups and covers are in great shape and sounded good. I just preferred the EMG's that replaced them at the time.

1 black wire is shorter (see pic) but the other part is wrapped around the other pickup. It can be reattached or a clean wire soldered to the pup.

The neck pickup is shorter than bridge pickup

$28.00 Shipped Lower48 USA

included:
    Pickups ands Pickup Covers only

I have a bunch of items going up here for sale to help fund an incoming bass. Unfortunately something has to go so here goes some parts that are sitting idle at the moment or funding needed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Wrong forum. You want the parts & pickups one. GLWTS!

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... just a heads up, but being conventional sized and with the raised center poles, these would be from the '02 model year and newer ...