SOLD Fender MIM Precision 3TSB w/ gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by braydensharrar, Jun 15, 2016.

1. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Price:
    Strings:
    I literally just got this last week to get back into playing after a couple years of serious composition/sound design time. Alas, a 62 AVRI caught my eye for the right penny this week and I will soon have one bass too many.

This is a wonderful precision, MIM's really have stepped up in the past few years. It plays well, although any bass that is shipped could always use a setup IMO. No playability or functional issues to speak of. Sounds as a P should.

Cosmetically, there is only one blemish that is basically invisible. I added one pic to show it using light and then one of the same spot to show how it disappears in most lighting. It is only in the poly, not through to the wood.

Comes with a gig bag and shipping is included in the price. I also have some parts I was planning on putting into it (black allparts pickguard, vintage style threaded bridge, vintage wiring kit with orange drop), let me know if you'd be interested in those too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  2. bushbass

bushbass

Nov 6, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Did you purchase it used or is it brand new? If used do you know what year it is?

3. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Interested,but your profile,don't have the option,to send a PM?

4. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Sorry guys! I have been away from TB for a while and don't know how the PM's got turned off. They should be back up now.

Anyways, I bought it used from Reverb last week. It is a 2013.

5. injectbass

injectbass

Jun 15, 2016
    Arizona
    Interested in buying

6. braydensharrar

braydensharrar

Feb 21, 2009
    California
    Thank you Wendell!

Chrome Dome likes this.