1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Trade Fender MIM Rosewood Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Snakeman1066, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Price:
    • I just acquired this in a trade yesterday...problem is I really don't like rosewood boards...will gladly trade it for Jazz neck with Maple board...or even better a bound and blocked Jazz neck with maple board (to which I would be happy to add a little $$$ to get blocks and binding)

46525758_767377006988516_5888815924240187392_n.?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    kennettsq and 6tzguy like this.
  2. jjbb123

jjbb123 Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Minneapolis/Decorah
    Any price for outright sale? Love that color combo of your bass! What model/year is that jazz?

3. It's a 2016 FSR (I think they call them this now) - Fender Special Edition Deluxe Ash Jazz Bass

I need a neck to replace this one...so I would rather trade...

but if I get no nibbles a sale with be the next thing i try...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. jjbb123

jjbb123 Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2004
    Minneapolis/Decorah
    Sounds good. Thanks! If you ever want to sell reach out! Looking for a rosewood!

5. halfwound121

halfwound121 Supporting Member

You can buy a replacement MIM maple/maple neck for $199, and probably sell this one close to that because the non-maple replacements today are pau ferro and go for $229.

6. I'm aware...however I then have to cut the nut and add a string button...it's much easier just to trade someone for a used neck...

I you have something bound and blocked I would be happy to add a little $$$ on top!