fender ml 7250

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by panazza, Dec 19, 2003.

1. panazza

Nov 23, 2003
    my new MiM jazz bass had Fender 7250 ml strings on.... I found those strings pretty good... after a couple of days of playing

what do you think about these strings?
    should I use them as long as they last or will my bass sound so much better with another set of strings????
  2. christle

christle Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Winnipeg, MB
    I like this particular brand of string and the 7250's in particular. It doesn't hurt to try different strings. If they are doing it for you, why change.

3. I love Fender bass strings. I'm partial to the 7150s but the 7250s are great also. I love the tension (light to me) and feel. Not to mention they're usually about $16.

Store people are always trying to steer me into other "better" brands but to me the Fenders are exactly what I prefer.
  4. malibu

malibu Guest

Dec 26, 2001
    the 7250 ML strings came on a new p-bass shipped direct from Corona,CA --
    and while I was waiting the plan was to change strings as soon as it arrived
    but instead it is my mind that changed --
    I am gonna use/abuse these strings untill they die and I am now ordering the 7250-5ML to try the matching B-string for tuning BEAD -
    they sound great !

Is it something with the right interaction of magnetics or gauge or tension for matching to their pickups or what ?