1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender modern player Dimension with Tone Control

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, May 20, 2018.

1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale is a Fender Modern Player Dimension Bass in coveted Olympia White.

These basses usually come stock with no tone control. However, I had a stacked volume and tone pot installed and fitted with a Fender vintage style concentric stacked knob. The lower knob is black and disappears in the pickguard. This modification is 100% invisible and reversible and the bass will come with the original volume pot and knob.

This bass provides a tremendous amount of sonic versatility. Electronics are passive and the bass features a 3 coil pickup which is controlled by a 5-position knob that creates different coil combinations for different sounds. This bass gives you everything from a J bass vibe to a P bass vibe to a MM vibe. I have linked a very good video demonstration so you can see and hear for yourself. And with the tone control I had added the bass opens up even more sonic possibilities.

The neck is a gorgeous tinted maple with maple fingerboard which feels great. It is a very fast and comfortable neck to play. And for added clarity and sustain, the bass features Fender's high mass bridge which is essentially their rendition of the venerable Badass bridge.

This bass is in very good shape overall. There a couple of tiny compressions that I have pictured and there is a small area behind the headstock between the tuners where some of the clear coat chipped off. But overall this bass is a great looker and from a couple of feet away a perfect 10.

Prices dropped, now asking $sold shipped conus Add $25 for shipping west of the Ole Miss. Comes shipped with a gig bag.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the demo!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Lumdingo, BigDanT and rojo412 like this.
  2. BillMason

BillMason Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2007
    Do you have a shipped to Canada price?

Lumdingo likes this.
  3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    You have PM

4. Still have this?

5. rogerbmiller