1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fender Modern Player Satin Jazz Bass Body (wonky)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Gorn, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Price:
    $125
    This is a loaded body from a Modern Player Satin jazz bass body.

Stats and details available here:
    Fender Modern Player Jazz Bass

Something is wrong with the electronics. The four way pickup selector knob doesn't quite work. It's meant to switch from both humbuckers on, to humbucker/single coil combos, to solo'd single coils, but it doesn't do that. Some settings just sound weak. Others sound okay. I haven't a clue what's wrong with it. It might be the pickups. It might be the electronics. It might be a 5 minute fix or it might be irreparable. I'm not making claims either way. The body is being sold as-is. The finish has minor cosmetic flaws.

I do not know how much it weighs but the whole bass was probably about ten pounds. These are known for being heavy.

$125 plus shipping CONUS. Absolutely, positively no trades.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    StreetScenes likes this.