1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Mustang PJ $399 @ Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Skillet, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Skillet

Skillet Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    dxb likes this.
  2. KJMO

KJMO

Feb 6, 2015
    Darnit, I was just going to sell mine, and there's no way I'll get anything for it when you can get a new one for 399. Sweet deal though. I don't think you can get a nicer bass for that money.

3. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    Agreed. I'm a compulsive modder, so put Barts in mine. But straight off the rack it's a hell of a sweet bass. The neck is just .... so easy to play. It's become one of my go to basses.

4. Don Hess

Don Hess

Apr 8, 2017
    fyi That link for 399$ STILL WORKS 7 years later...

5. Don Hess

Don Hess

Apr 8, 2017
    correction: I'm being stupid, it's a fresh post.... but the link still works, 399$ can't be beat, cheapest online Ive seen is 449$ and in store at 499$. Surf Pearl is cool too..

6. I have one in surf green! I need that orange one to go on sale!!!

Skillet likes this.
  7. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    That is an excellent and spot on observation @fcappi. I hadn't thought of that reason to have 2, yet it is compelling indeed.

8. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    The other consideration is adding pinstripes to these to cop the original Mustang racing stripes.