Fender Noisless Pick-ups and Pre $90.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by RSmith, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Just dropped Sadowsky electronics in my Fender Victor Bailey Jazz bass so I'm selling the old parts. Pick-ups are Fender Jazz Noiseless (4 string) pre=amp is Vol, Blend, Stacked bass and treble, mid. Includes gold knobs and imput jack. $90. shipped.

My feedback

2. Are these the cobalt kind or the ones that have to gold noiseless logo on the side of them? Secondly, could I use just the pickups in a passive bass and not the preamp? And thirdly would you split up the pickups and pre? :meh:

3. They have the Gold Logo. Yes you could use them passive but I'd rather not split them up.
  4. 4 holes required unless you mod. pots are loose as opposed to being in a set position to match the holes on your body.
    Pics below...
  5. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    If you do decide to split them up, I'd like to be in line for the pre.
  6. Okay so big007e wants the pick-ups and beav2k2 wants the pre. Lets work this out and I'll split em up if I know I can sell both.
  7. Eilif

Eilif Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Anyone who is wondering about the pups by themselves, I have a set in a jazz without the pre and they sound great. (though with the pre would probably sound even better)
    Hope this helps.
  8. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Hi RSmith...

Is this pickup set still for sale? I would be interested in all. Jazz
  9. Rsmith, If jazz wants to get the whole setup I shall step down. I have been thinking, and I dont think I want to risk changing out the pickups in my bass because I like the sound and tone I get out of them already... Just wish there wasnt any humm at all, but thats the risk you take with a old school type bass, even the JOS Lakland basses dont have any shielding from the factory to get that old school flavor that a lot of people dig.

If jazz falls out then, I might still be interested if not... good luck on the sale! :hyper: