1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Non Export Precision, blocks & binding

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 77jazz, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    ***********************SOLD!******************************

Here is a mint condition, non export CIJ Fender Precision with blocks and binding. This amazing bass also is loaded with Lindy Fralin Pickups, CTS pots, Schaller strap locks,Gotoh bridge, "F" neck plate, and is nick free.
    Also included are the original pickups, pots, bridge, etc. The only thing that is not mint on this bass is that there are a couple small holes drilled under the bridge cover ( where they cant be seen) to accomodate the bridge cover over the new Gotoh bridge.
    For $850 you get all this AND a $180.00 G&G tweed hard shell case. Or...I can do $775.00 with out the case. It would then ship in a Warwick gig bag, which has a large tear, but will get it there just fine.
    Plays great, looks awesome, and sounds fantastic. Try to find one of these.....good luck.
    Not looking for any bass trades. But will consider trades for high end amps.
    Fender70sCIJPrecisionNonExport002.
    Fender70sCIJPrecisionNonExport004.
    Fender70sCIJPrecisionNonExport005.

77Jazz

2. ReBass

ReBass

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    What is the neck width at the nut? Looks like 1.5" but can't tell for sure.

3. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    40mm. A little thicker than a Jazz (38mm), a little thinner than a current P (41.3mm)

77jazz

4. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

does it have a detuner on it? what is that by the headstock in the first pic?

5. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    I didnt mention it as I was not going to include it in the sale. But, I guess for $850.00 I could include it, as well as the original tuning machine. Anything less and I will not include it though.

Thanks.

77Jazz

6. pm'd

7. superkicky

superkicky Guest

Sep 3, 2005
    nice footprints :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.