1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender P-Bass Deluxe 5-String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassjam, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses, G&L Basses, Genzler Amplification
    I got this bass from TB'er Laredo a while back but it never made it into the rotation with my Skjold and F-Bass.I usually never list a bass as mint,but....This bass has never(seriously NEVER)seen a gig and still has the plastic in the pickguard and the hang tags.It has set in the case in my closet since I got it-but I did get it out to play it from time to time around the house.I cant find a mark or flaw on it.The package(manual,truss rod,etc) that the Fenders come with is sealed and never opened.I hate to let it go,but I need the money more than I need another bass that I dont play.

$1100 plus shipping/or REASONABLE offer.I also have an unused fender gig bag Ill throw in for 30 bucks if you want it.I wont need it.Not really looking for trades,unless you have an Aguilar DB750 or AG500(dual channel)Still kicking that around.

Attached Files:

2. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    More pics.BTW-my pics arent the best.If you need better pics,Ill try later when I get MY camera back.

Attached Files:

3. Jotha

Jotha

Jul 18, 2009
    New Jersey
    I'm not a Fender fan, but this P-bass looks georgeous!!!! I've been reading really good reviews about this baby... maybe it will be a good choice for my funk/soul/disco gig...

4. seungkoo

seungkoo Inactive

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    will you take a 57' p bass reissue plus $200.00 cash for it?

5. Lindsey Burke

Lindsey Burke Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lexington, KY
    Bump for a primo bass and a fine gentleman.
    BF

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Man, this is a rare find, and the seller couldn't be a cooler guy to deal with. Someone's gonna score big here...

7. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Thank you for the kind words guys,I appriciate it.Man I wish I could keep it,but could use the money more than a bass in the closet.Ive almost listed this a couple times,but backed out.

Im getting PM's for trades.Im pretty set on basses.May consider a Lakland 55-94.As for amps,Aggie DB750,751,Ag500,Mesa M9.Thats about it for now.

8. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    TTT

9. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    woo, if I had 1200 bucks this would be mine! I've been wanting one of these real bad and I'm not a fender guy.

10. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    TTT

11. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Bump-really cool trade offers but Im holding out for an outright sell.PM reasonable cash offers.

12. Bass2daMix

Bass2daMix Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2009
    PDX
    I had exact same one with PaoFerro board. I sold it and regreted for months. I'm over it now, but this one is very tempting....

13. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Well let me know if you want to give into that temtation:smug:

14. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    I really didnt expect this to still be here.How bout a bump with a price reduction.

1100 plus shipping?

15. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Sold and shipped.

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.