1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FENDER P BASS MIM - 250 OBO PLUS SHIPPING or TRADE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by whiteout, May 19, 2002.

1. this bass HAS to go. Ive tried selling it a couple times, and had a few bites, but no one has followed through. I have to get rid of this bass because Im heading out on the road this summer, and I dont have a bass head or cab, and I have to have one. please make an offer. help me out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAKE AN OFFER!

2. I'll give you $150 for it. What kind of amp are you lookin to trade it for?(how many watts, what brands)

3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    I will trade you a Fender 15 cab.
    for it.
    it is from the mid 80's
    worth $200
    intrested?

steve

4. still here. bump. for a trade, Im looking for a pretty powerful head, but no certain make or wattage. Im open to ideas.

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    you have a pm!
    is $50 alright with the cab?

steve

6. still here.

7. ooffffeeeerrrrrrsssss....make them.

8. JBDammit

JBDammit

Nov 24, 2001
    Athens, Alabama
    I have seen numerous offers and even made one myself that would have given you at least $200 more in merchandise than you are asking. I think your best bet is to put this bass in the closet because it seems more valuable to you than it does to anyone else.

9. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    my offer is still up

steve