Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FENDER P BASS MIM - 250 OBO PLUS SHIPPING or TRADE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by whiteout, May 19, 2002.

1. this bass HAS to go. Ive tried selling it a couple times, and had a few bites, but no one has followed through. I have to get rid of this bass because Im heading out on the road this summer, and I dont have a bass head or cab, and I have to have one. please make an offer. help me out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MAKE AN OFFER!

2. I'll give you $150 for it. What kind of amp are you lookin to trade it for?(how many watts, what brands)

3. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    I will trade you a Fender 15 cab.
    for it.
    it is from the mid 80's
    worth $200
    intrested?

steve

4. still here. bump. for a trade, Im looking for a pretty powerful head, but no certain make or wattage. Im open to ideas.

5. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    you have a pm!
    is $50 alright with the cab?

steve

6. ooffffeeeerrrrrrsssss....make them.

7. JBDammit

JBDammit

Nov 24, 2001
    Athens, Alabama
    I have seen numerous offers and even made one myself that would have given you at least $200 more in merchandise than you are asking. I think your best bet is to put this bass in the closet because it seems more valuable to you than it does to anyone else.

8. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    my offer is still up

steve