1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender P deluxe price drop!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JonKim, Feb 10, 2016.

1. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    Prices to move!!

Here is a unique Fender Precision deluxe 5 string. The body is actually from a 2004 model and the neck is from an American fender jazz deluxe made in 2002. Bass has been played a lot and shows. Not too bad for something that is almost 14 years old!
    I tried my best to photograph the rough spots which none hinders the sound and playability of the bass.
    Bass weighs in at 9.2lbs. Not a featherweight but not a boat anchor. Straps on very comfortably and balances well. The truss rod works as it is suppose to and the neck is straight. The action is set up real low with zero fret buzz. You can even go lower if you like as there is more room for adjustments.
    Buyer has a choice of gigbag. I have a brand new Sadowsky gigbag (main reason I am selling this baby) or a used but in great shape contego gigbag with xotic logo on front (sturdier than the Sadowsky and an awesome gigbag!!)
    I have it string E-C currently but the nut is cut for a low B. I will provide 2 new packs of Warwick black label stainless steel strings E-C .

Again this is a stunning piece of Fender history imho. These 5 strings are discontinued and highly sought after! Here's your chance to own a part of Fender history! You will be pleased with the sound and playability of this bass!!

image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

old spice, bgartist and The Nameless like this.
  2. bgartist

bgartist Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    The only Fender on my wish list...
    GLWTS

JonKim likes this.
  3. Jov1321

Jov1321

Feb 26, 2014
    Seriously, where were you a week ago when I was looking for a 5 string p bass that wasn't vanilla?

JonKim likes this.
  4. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Price drop!!! $1199.00 shipped

5. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    "That" is a VERY cool bass.......... GLWTS!

JonKim likes this.
  6. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Just put on some Sadowsky blue label nickels with a low B!!

7. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    Beautiful bass and a great guy to do business with. Glwts

JonKim and miketallica315 like this.
  8. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    $999 price drop with fender gigbag!!

Burwabit likes this.
  9. JonKim