Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender P Deluxe Special upgraded...$450.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Jan 2, 2003.

1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    I have for sale a Fender P Deluxe Special with everything upgraded. The body is pretty much the only original part. Here are the specs: 2000 Black MIM P/J body, BadAss II bridge, Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pounder P-bass pickup, DiMarzio Jazz bass pickup, Warmoth celluloid brown tortoise shell pickguard, Warmoth maple/maple P-bass width neck with 6150 fret wires, fairly new TI Flats, a really nice (the best I've ever seen) bootleg 70's Fender Precision Bass decal, and a Fender HSC in VGC with red plush interior.here's a pic

2. siberiankiss

siberiankiss

Sep 12, 2002
    do you have any more pics? im very interested in this bass. email me at phished618@aol.com
    peace

3. jesse55

jesse55

Jul 3, 2002
  4. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    Yeah, this is a good one guys - scoop it up!

5. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    If that's the one that used to belong to TACurtis, it's a very cool bass. I played it at Moze Guitars in San Diego.

6. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Yes it used to belong to TA...and it used to belong to me. It's been gone for about 6 months now...sorry all.