1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender P Deluxe Special upgraded...$450.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Jan 2, 2003.

1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    I have for sale a Fender P Deluxe Special with everything upgraded. The body is pretty much the only original part. Here are the specs: 2000 Black MIM P/J body, BadAss II bridge, Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pounder P-bass pickup, DiMarzio Jazz bass pickup, Warmoth celluloid brown tortoise shell pickguard, Warmoth maple/maple P-bass width neck with 6150 fret wires, fairly new TI flats, a really nice (the best I've ever seen) bootleg 70's Fender Precision Bass decal, and a Fender HSC in VGC with red plush interior.here's a pic

2. siberiankiss

siberiankiss

Sep 12, 2002
    do you have any more pics? im very interested in this bass. email me at phished618@aol.com
    peace

3. jesse55

jesse55

Jul 3, 2002
    that is sweet:D

4. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    Yeah, this is a good one guys - scoop it up!

5. Basho

Basho Guest

PM sent.

6. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    If that's the one that used to belong to TACurtis, it's a very cool bass. I played it at Moze Guitars in San Diego.

7. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Yes it used to belong to TA...and it used to belong to me. It's been gone for about 6 months now...sorry all.