1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender P/Dirnt Bass $350 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by debo 006, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debo 006

debo 006

Aug 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    Fender P/Dirnt Bass w/ Gig Bag

Got this Bass From fellow TB'er the King of Vinyl Inlays(Masterbass!), it's a cool bass but I need a new guitar ,I have plenty of basses at the moment but if it's the right one I might trade?.
    Masterbass! repainted the original Mike Dirnt 2005 Fender body from Black to White, looks great, no flaws and added a Fender 2001 MIM P bass Neck(headstock has a couple little nicks). the Fender Dirnt body has the '51 Fender Custom Shop P bass pickups, hipshot bridge has been added and the stock electronics are there. Bass plays and sound great. Great shape. Setup and ready to go . Comes with Gig Bag.
    Pm if interested. Thanks Open to trades!

Price: $350 Shipped East Coast
    $370 West Coast Shipped

Pay Pal or Money Order will work

Attached Files:

2. debo 006

debo 006

Aug 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    pics

Attached Files:

3. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

This is such a good deal it makes me wanna buy it back!! Gents...DEBO is a good guy to deal with.....and this is a damn good sounding and playing bass!!

4. debo 006

debo 006

Aug 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    traded to the king of vinyl! this thread is closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.