1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender p/j bass part out

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by NickFromNY, Oct 2, 2016.

1. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Price:
    250-300
    I am parting out a fender P/j bass in seafoam green to fund a local purchase.

Body- seafoam green p/j body with EMG Geezer pickups, badass 2 brigde (original bridge will be included too)... great condition. Minor buckle rash on the back... $300 shipped

Neck- japanese S series P bass neck. Mint condition.. 1.625 nut width, loaded with tuners and string tree... $250 shipped

Email for more info

Attached Files:

todd burns and dusterdan like this.
  2. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Was the original bridge the fender stamped high mass one? Also what was the weight of the bass built up?

3. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    I just purchased the body a while back. The body was listed at 6lbs 5oz. I would put total weight at around 9lbs. Other bridge is fender vintage style threaded bridge

4. Would you be willing to sell just the BAII?

5. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Have some interest locally in the whole bass. Also someone interested in the body with the ba2.

6. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    It's times like this that I'm glad my Frankenbass parts shopping GAS has been cured, otherwise I would have been all over that body.

Those Seafoam PJs get a lot of love around here, and with the upgrades to the BAII and Geezer pups, it's a great deal. GLWTS.

7. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Local buyer flaked. Still available

8. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Body is on hold pending payment with bridge and pickups

9. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    some better pics of the neck which is still available... 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

10. NickFromNY

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Body is sold. Neck now has it's own listing...

11. Robert Sperling

Robert Sperling Crazybassman72

Jan 26, 2016
    Long Island, NY
    Hi Nick, just wanted to tell you everything bolted right up AND, believe it or not didn't even need a string height or intonation adjustment.
    She plays beautifully (love the upgrades) and looks sweet too! Thank you for accepting my offer, I bought a new set of Fender light stainless
    strings for her with the extra cash. To anyone else reading this, the item was better than expected, and the seller was very easy and enjoyable
    to work with! Best $300 I've spent on a bass in a long time...Thanks Nick!

NickFromNY likes this.