1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender Parts Relic Strat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Cooldaddee, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey TB, SOLD!!

Here is a very cool players piece that is not seeing enough playing time. I acquired the guitar 3 years ago. The color immediately jumped off the rack at me. Everytime I play it, I get compliments either asking me "How old is that guitar?" or "How much did you pay for that one?". It's a red (almost an orange) Fender with a very unique relic job. The strat plays good and sounds even better. The store owner says his buddy in Nashville reliced the Strat and he does great work. I've not seen another guitar like it. The owner said he only had it a short time before I bought it and how everyone was asking questions about it. Here's what the store owner told me:

USA pots, Fender Japan pickups. 50's RI Body (mexico) Fender Jaguar neck. # MU312279

I added a Seymour Duncan Lil Screamin' Demon Pickup in the bridge and it made a huge difference. I still have the bridge pickup that came with it. $550 shipped with a gig bag and I do accept Paypal.

I can send more pictures, just send me your email. If you've always wanted a Fender Relic but didn't want to pay thousands, this will get you in the ballpark!

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Would you consider parting out the neck? Or trading it for a road worn neck with rosewood board?

3. currently not interested in parting out.........thank you for your interest

4. Monday bump

5. Weekend bump

6. Bump

7. Friday bump. Very cool guitar !

8. price drop

9. August bump

10. Rhomco

Rhomco Commercial User

Sep 14, 2005
    DFW, Texas
    Owner Operator: Rhomco Guitars
    Your PM for an offer.