Fender Percision lyte

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JHMAVRO, Sep 26, 2000.

May 29, 2000
    hooksett NH USA
    Got me a new Fender Percision Lyte. This is sweet. Call me crazy all you want But I like this a hell of alot better than any Fender I've ever played. I'm one happy mother.. right now.
    Anyway, the controls are just like on my Cirrus, exept the p/up pan and volume were switched. The nut on the volume pot was loose so I think someone switched them. Is there anybody else here who did/does own one? Is the highest nob the pan or volume???

[Edited by JHMAVRO on 09-26-2000 at 08:13 PM]
  2. SlapDaddy

Mar 28, 2000
    I've had one for 6 or 7 years now (it slaps like no other!)
    I gave it to my 15 year old bass playing son last year for his birthday and a few months ago we both had a gig at the same place at different times. I decided to "borrow" it for the job so I wouldn't have to go get mine. WOW! They sound great and play great. My volume knob is on top.
  3. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Congrats on the new bass! The P Lyte is one of my favorite basses and one of the few Fenders I actually like. The local music store here has one and I play it EVERY time I am in there. I guess I SHOULD buy it...but there are SO many basses...and SO little money...:D
    for now...;)