1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender PJ with EMG Geezer pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here is a unique Fender PJ build. First, we have a MIM Precision Special body upgraded with EMG Geezer pickups. Everything is wired passive. I have to say, these pickups sound excellent. They are beefy with a great growl to them. The neck is a like-new 2017 MIM Precision Standard. It's pretty much new, but I have played a few hours on it, so I won't say new. Pau Ferro fretboard with a very comfortable thin profile. This neck feels great and is super smooth to play. Overall, this is a really great bass. It plays and sounds superb. It's in great shape aside from a few small scratches here and there which were almost impossible to photograph.

Weighs in at just under 9lbs on my bathroom scale.

Comes with the ashtray cover, which can easily be removed. I also have a white pickguard which I can include if you'd like it.

Fender flight case included. A bit worn, and handle replaced, but still does the job!

Reasonable offers considered.

IMG_7910.JPG

Attached Files: