1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Power Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dougflores, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Dougflores

Dougflores Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Price:
    Strings:
    Made in Japan Fender Power Jazz Bass Special. Made in the 80's I believe. Active bass with pickup selector, bass boost, and mid boost. Some paint chips and dings, but none affect playability. The nut is a little worn out, so you may want to replace it. Had it set up by Eric's Guitar Shop a few months back. If you buy locally, I may give you a small discount. Local pickup prefered, but if you want it shipped, message me and we can work something out. May trade this locally soon so buy or make your offers soon. Only trades interested is a Fender Mustang Bass or Squier Bass VI IMG_2037.JPG IMG_2040.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Cool bass and one of the better colors. What's this weigh? GLWTS bump.

3. MoeTown1986

MoeTown1986 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2010
    SoMD (Mechanicsville)
    Man I had this exact bass a few years back. Had a teal one too. Loved their look and sound just couldn't stand the tiny neck. What awesome basses.

4. Dougflores

Dougflores Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2017
    It is quite the bass. It's just not getting enough play time. I kind of feel like just fixing her up and keeping it, but if somebody else would put it to good use, I'd rather sell it.