1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Precision A/E Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ajmoce, Feb 19, 2020.

1. ajmoce

ajmoce

Aug 1, 2017
    Bowie, MD
    Price:
    Strings:
    0B7D8640-8949-435D-9370-CEF46694F567.jpeg So I saw this bass in the classifieds last week and I knew I had to snatch it up. Later that night, I was on reverb and saw my dream bass and I couldn’t pass on it. Now, unfortunately I need to let this one go because wife will not be happy to see 2 big rectangular boxes being delivered to the house in 1 week haha

Price is $1025 shipped! No case, but will be packed really well.

Link to the old thread: SOLD - Fender Hollowbody Precision (PBAC 100) - Japanese Made

This is a rare Fender Precision A/E bass (PBAC 100) with a semi-hollow body and both a Lace-Sensor P pickup and a Piezo acoustic-type bridge pickup. It also has been upgraded with the “Café Walter” piezo buffer which evens out the impedance between the two. The three knobs control volume, tone (active) and the blend between the two pickups. The tone can move between "thumping" P-Bass mag pick up sound to woody and punchy hi-fi acoustic tone and everywhere in between. It was made in Japan and the build quality is excellent.

There are a few dings and some cracking in the finish, but nothing structural, and definitely nothing that effects the playability. As a bonus, all 3 knobs have the "F" on the top of them, which seems to be the first thing that disappears on these basses throughout the years.

Body: Carved mahogany with spruce top
    Neck: Maple, bolt-on with Fender micro tilt
    Nut Width: 1 1/2”
    Fretboard: Rosewood,
    Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
    Scale: 34"
    Bridge: Rosewood (string thru body)
    Pickups: Lace Sensor P-Bass Silver & Piezo
    Controls: Volume / Tone / Balance
    Weight: 7lbs 12 oz

Attached Files:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021