1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Precision American Vintage '57 Reissue - As New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BuffaloBob4343, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    I purchased this American Vintage '57 Reissue bass about six weeks ago from Rob L. here on TB and it is as perfect as you could hope to get brand new out of the box. I can't find a single ding, scratch, dent etc. on this bass. You MIGHT be able to find a swirl if you look really hard.

Please refer to the Rob's thread for pics until I can take some of my own: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454069

It also plays better than any Fender P I've ever owned and it is the prettiest, too. The vintage nitro finish and the gold PG look really awesome together. The action is nice and low and there are no dead spots even in that customary area on the G string.

BUT, for better or worse, Callowhill GAS has gotten the best of me and I WANT IT NOW (or at least as soon as possible)!

Comes with a brand new set of Sadowsky nickels and I will include the flats that were on it when I received it. Also includes hang tag and chrome PUP and Bridge covers that have never been attached, and a set of Fender screws for mounting them if so desired. Also tweed OHSC as well.

These go for nearly $1500 new street. Get one that is in new condition for only SOLD shipped CONUSA.

No trades, please. I will need all of the cash I can muster for my down on the Callowhill!

PayPal is good.

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    PM'd

3. BuffaloBob4343

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    PMs answered. Still available.

I should have mentioned this in the original ad, but no trades please. I am trying to muster the cash for my down on the custom order.:)

4. BuffaloBob4343

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    On hold pending payment.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.