Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Precision Bass Bodies and More

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Fender 2005 Precision bass body with J factory rout. Alder. Silver finish. From the new MIM active PJ bass, which I purchased new. Battery cover on back w/plastic still on. Has a $90 custom shielding job done by Mike at Chuck Levins. Also includes bridge cable and side mount jack plate. This item is cherry mint in every way, except for a clear-coat fleck the size of a ballpoint pen tip located just north of the Jazz rout. Not through to wood. Couldn't photo--too small. Otherwise perfect. Standard weight.

PRICE DROP $250 shipped to lower 48!

Attached Files:

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Other stuff on hold. Silver body remains. A very nice piece! Here's the bass it came from....

Attached Files:

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Price drop! $250 shipped

4. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    you gotta tell me -- is that the same loaded pickguard you sold me? If so, you might just laugh -- the project I'm loading it in is a silver squier with the p/j setup...and I've been waffling on whether to use a maple neck I have (cheapie rondo, but in perfect condition)...and now I can see what a silver P wiht black pickguard and maple neck looks like...how perfect is that... :D

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    nice.....sure you don't want to upgrade to the finest alder?