SOLD Fender Precision Bass Lyte Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cholyoke, May 1, 2018.

1. cholyoke

cholyoke Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Rubber City
    Price:
    Strings:
    1985/1986 Precision Bass Lyte Deluxe (sn A029588). These basses were made in Japan at the Fuji-gen plant and have a mahogany body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard.

The action on this bass is very low. I did a basic setup when I got the bass and changed the battery. The neck has a Jazz bass profile and is smooth and fast. The body is light and the gold hardware has minimal pitting. Great sound from both of the pickups. The electronics function perfectly.

It has its share of dings and scratches. A piece of the fretboard above the nut is chipped away, but does not affect the nut. There is also a small chip near one of the neck screw holes. Both of these are pictured.

It is a great bass, but I bought another bass and need to thin the herd. This bass comes with a gig bag (also pictured).

Shipping is $50.

Do not hesitate to ask questions. Feel free to make offers via PM. 1 bass front.jpg 2 bass body front.jpg 3 bass rear.jpg 4 bass body end.jpg 5 bass body rear.jpg 7 headstock rear.jpg 8 neck rear.jpg 9 headstock front.jpg 10 fretboard.jpg 11 body front.jpg 12 body lower edge.jpg 13 body upper edge.jpg 14 nut chip.jpg 15 neck screw chip.jpg 16 neck screw chip 2.jpg 17 gig bag.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    R&B and fretlesswonder like this.
  2. Barry Goodman

Barry Goodman

Jan 28, 2019
    Is this still available?
    Barry

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021