Fender Precision Bass MARK HOPPUS!!!! BASS POD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by manoverboard_21, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Fender MIM P Bass in custom sparkle color.Baslines Quarter Pounder and a white pearloid pickguard round out the deal.Hardshell case included.Fender Original Bass strings just installed.Sounds like his bass time ten.He actually had an American one just like this in some ads.Mesa and some others.Wanna get $380 plus shipping or best offer. Trade plus cash for Stingray 5 or Sterling??

One year old. Bass Pod.Has every sound you ever need.Bought from the guitar tech from the Who,Kiss and Mountain.$350 and you pay shipping.
  2. I don't get why this seems to happen so much. Why do you feel the need to correct every mistake? And who cares how much hes selling it for?? jeez.

3. There's a reason for mods. Sorry. :meh:
  4. Taylor Livingston

Taylor Livingston Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    Louisiana, US
    Owner, Iron Ether Electronics
    Sorry, folks, didn't mean to be rude. I deleted it, not mods. I do, however, think it's misleading to say "Mark Hoppus bass" when you mean "bass that looks like one that Mark Hoppus held one day". If someone didn't know better, they might be lead to pay more for a bass because they thought it was the Mark Hoppus sig, which costs more than a precision.
  5. No harm, no foul. I too shall delete my posts.
  6. Solrry if I mislead anyone.Chances are that if you're looking for a Mark Hopus signature you already know that it's not a Precision bass. I'll sell the Bass Pod and the bass together for $650. Someone please take them as I cannot afford to keep them.
    Trades towards a Stingray 5 or Sterling would be cool.
  7. BASS POD-$250 plus shipping.Must sell!!!