1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Precision Bass Special - Passive - with SKB Hardcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jaroh24, Dec 29, 2016.

1. jaroh24

jaroh24

Sep 29, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is good condition Fender Precision Bass Special. I recently just set it up and put new strings on it, so it is ready to play! The neck on this bass is actually a thinner Jazz bass neck since it is a precision special bass. The thin neck makes it much easier to play! The tone of the bass is excellent. The pbass pickup combined with the jazz bass bridge pickup sound great together and really emphasize the overtones of each note. Or dial back the bridge pickup for the classic pbass thump. Very versatile! The bass is completely passive. No active electronics. It's very rare to find a Precision Special bass that isn't active. This bass was Mexican made.

The color is sort of a matte red with a tortoise shell pickguard. The only flaw on the bass is a few nicks on the top of the headstock (see picture). The hardware is also not very shiny like a brand new bass would be.

The SKB hard case is in great shape. Very protective and will fit both jazz or pbasses.

I'm asking $400 shipped for both the bass and hardcase. This is a very good price and I doubt will be for sale long. Local pickup will be just $375

Attached Files:

Mike Sorr likes this.
  2. soxhats

soxhats Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Do you know the weight? Thanks.

3. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr “...play I some music...” Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    PM sent.