No longer available Fender Precision Deluxe FSR PJ Metallic Seafoam Pearl w/ Case! Price Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dopejohnpaul, Mar 9, 2021.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Weight? Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    You guys know what this is- the highly praised and sought after FSR Precision Deluxe in Metallic Seafoam Pearl. All the bells and whistles- Alder body, Noiseless pickups, Badass-type high mass bridge, bound/blocked neck, etc. I just ordered this with the intent on keeping only the neck for a project, but the project idea fell through. It is in brand new, 100% mint condition. Not a blemish or flaw on it. It plays and sounds perfect! Currently strung with flats which feel great riding across the gloss poly maple fretboard. Just looking to get my investment back plus shipping. Comes with your choice of beat up SKB hard case or Fender Deluxe padded gigbag. I still love the neck, so would love to sell the body separately if you’re interested. I’ve got it listed in the Parts section. Otherwise, wiling to hear trade offers for the whole bass as well. Bonus points if you’ve got an ASAT bass. I like Sunbursts and Goldtops. Thanks for looking!

52D05F18-CF42-4F6B-90B3-0D129C66024B.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    MynameisMe likes this.
  2. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Updated with daylight pics, by request

3. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Pulling from sale, as I’ve decided to hold onto the neck. If you’re interested in JUST the body, I’ll do it $475 shipped CONUS (firm). Listing available in the “Accessories & Parts” thread.