SOLD Fender Precision Deluxe PJ Metallic Seafoam Pearl Loaded Body Shipped! PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dopejohnpaul, Mar 9, 2021.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Weight? Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Price:
    United States
    EBE74055-8F8A-48D1-BF9E-72DB279A5645.jpeg

I recently purchased this bass with the intent of using the neck only. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the body. It’s 100% brand new, mint condition. Not a single flaw on it. You guys know the deets on this one- MF FSR release in the sought after metallic seafoam pearl. PJ pickup setup for all of your tonal needs. Noiseless pups. High mass Badass-type bridge for the sexy sustain. Alder body. This baby rocks! Honestly, may just keep it, but I already have too many P’s. $500 loaded, shipped CONUS, and ready to go! I’ve got the full bass up for sale, in case anyone is interested, but would prefer to sell just the body.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    etherealme, maverick49 and Nuage420 like this.
  2. Nuage420

Nuage420 smile Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Georgia
    I've never owned a Fender before. I do know I'm not a fan of the thin jazz neck. I'm assuming it would be easy to find a wider P neck that would direct swap?

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  3. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    @Nuage420 Yes, there are endless possibilities out there that would be direct replacements to fit this bass, made by Fender or another of many other companies. Certainly 99% of Fender P necks you’ll find out there will work.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  4. tlockett

tlockett Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Los Angeles
    PM'd you

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  5. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    All PM’s replied.

6. P Cheen

P Cheen Alembics and parametric mid knobs scare me. Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Southern Oregon
    There are Jazz necks that are narrow at the nut (1.5” - all of them are) but are actually fat necks, like my Classic Series 70s or even my Squier Paranormal 54. Anything with a ‘modern C shape’ is not too thin not too thick.
    I’ve owned a FSR MIM Deluxe PJ bass before like this, and the neck was on the thicker side by a little bit. Thicker than my Am Pro P and Player P.

P bass necks are different. There are the baseball bat ones like in the 57 or 58 RIs but you also have the “63 profile” which IMO and IME is too thin to feel premium, considering they offer that neck profile in higher end MIA P basses.

Nuage420 likes this.
  7. Nuage420

Dec 7, 2014
    Georgia
    Narrow * is what I should have said. Thanks for clearing up quite a bit. Now I know I like a wide nut

dopejohnpaul likes this.
  8. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Updated with daylight pics, per request

9. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    BUMP-
    Price drop to $475 shipped FIRM! Wanna see this excellent body go to a good home where it’ll be used.

Nuage420 likes this.
  10. Nuage420

Dec 7, 2014
    Georgia
    Man... any chance we could work a trade for the pedals I am selling? I've played those and the only thing holding me back is that I want the P neck.

11. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Georgia
    Pm replied- not really looking for any pedals currently.