SOLD Fender Precision Parts Bass USA 50s Reissue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joker820, Jan 12, 2020.

1. joker820

joker820 Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Made of 2017 American Original 50s Neck and a 2017 Loaded American Vintage Reissue Body. All parts are made by Fender except the Pots which are Mojotone branded CTS and Cap which is a Luxe reproduction of a period correct wax paper "phonebook" 0.1 mfd. Nice and lightweight Ash and Maple Combo at 8.35 lbs. There's slight chipping on the treble side of the neck pocket/butt on the body and neck. I did that when trying to fit the neck in without removing the pickguard first. Those are really the only blemishes to speak of. Does not come with a gig bag or case but will be expertly packed. Will be strung up with some roundwounds I have laying around. Would consider parting out only if I have takers on all the parts. Free shipping in Con US. Please contact me with any questions.

Attached Files:

Supertanker and Sm_ill like this.
  2. joker820

Jan 20, 2014
    Bit of interest but nothing concrete yet. As far as trades, it'd have to be 4 string passive with preferably a Nitro finish. Would add cash going your way. Otherwise, someone make me an offer, I've got too much stuff!

3. ggsprocket

ggsprocket

Mar 8, 2019
    Memphis
    Any interest in a 1991 MIJ (Fugigen) 62 reissue jazz? Black w/ tort and rosewood.

4. joker820

Jan 20, 2014
    Still available, someone make an offer before it gets parted out...

5. joker820

Jan 20, 2014
    Body has Sold, only neck available...