1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Precision Special Neck - Blocked/Bound with a 1.5" Nut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by peabody, Apr 18, 2015.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    Although I currently have this for sale as a complete bass, I've decided to divide it up if someone is interested.

I have for sale a like new Fender Precision Special neck (MIM). If you have a Precision and are looking looking for a neck that makes it feel like a Jazz, this is the neck for you. This is a maple tinted 70's Jazz neck (1.5" nut) with black block inlays and binding. It feels and plays like a dream.

It is like new and comes loaded with the original tuners.

It is currently attached to Fender Select Precision body, but I have the body for sale in a separate ad the bass as a whole in another.

Price for the neck is $300 shipped to the lower 48, payable through PayPal or a USPS Money Order.

Send me a PM or feel free to shoot me an email to peabody59@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking....

P1020100_zpsh7hvbzgi.
    P1020099_zps7eb7tne0.
    P1020090_zpsyw8dacfd.
    P1020092_zpsvymd7p9e.

2. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    The bass was just sold as a whole, so this neck is no longer for sale. Thanks everyone for your interest.