SOLD Fender Precision Steve Harris Body (loaded)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Epitaph04, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Always overcompensating Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2010
    SoCal
    Price:
    $350
    CONUS USA ONLY

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

NO TRADES

-Very good condition. All stock minus the copper shielding (mentioned below). Pop a neck and some strings on and you're ready to go!

-Heavy maple body. Not light by any means

-Equipped with a Steve Harris seymour duncan pickup. One of my favorites so far. Very midrangey and bright. Volume wise, almost as hot as my Bongo basses

-Has some damage where truss rod was adjusted (pictured). I got sick of having to pop the neck off for every little truss adjustment, so yep. Not visible with pickguard on.

-Recently, I somewhat sloppily copper tape shielded the pickup routing and parts of the underside of the pickguard. Significantly helped in my interference laden house.

-The west ham united emblem is not a sticker and is not removable. All part of Steve Harris's signature preference.

PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!

If you don't like my numbers, PM me some different ones!

IMG_2291.jpg IMG_2294.jpg IMG_2283.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022