Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Prophecy II with upgrades!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimkarl, Jun 23, 2004.

1. jimkarl

jimkarl

Jun 19, 2004
    Fender Prophecy II Bass - Made in 1994 (I think). Natural wood color really shows the nice grain. This bass has been customized to be a sound machine! The stock pickup electronics have been swapped out for Bartoloni pickups and multi band active EQ system with switchable frequencies. The tonal combination are 10 times greater than the stock arrangement!. Missing the truss rod cover and have some minor checking from belt buckles, but bass is solid, looks great, has great low action, and sounds incredible with the bartoloni system installed. The bartoloni system itself cost close to $300!! Includes case. - $425

I'll need your email address if you want pics sent. They are too big to put on here. Email me at rocknroll@adelphia.net. Also note which bass. Thanks! Jim.

2. interested in trades?

Spector NSQ6 possibly?

3. jimkarl

jimkarl

Jun 19, 2004
    Sure I'm interested in trades, but only for 4 strings....