1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available FENDER Reverse Jaguar Bass body with long scale neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yodedude2, Jul 14, 2014.

1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    Strings:
    Offered here is a Fender Reverse jaguar Bass body with a long-scale Fender-ish neck. Here is a link for specks on the body: http://www.fender.com/series/pawn-s...aguar-bass-maple-fingerboard-candy-apple-red/ Disclosures: the body is in very nice condition, almost mint. One may find some swirls about or perhaps even a smallish scratch but they will be light and barely noticeable. No buckle rash whatsoever. In much nicer shape than the wall-hangers down at the GC. The neck is a Fender-spec replacement of unknown origin, possibly Mighty Mite. Note that it has 21 frets. There are cosmetic issues on the headstock; the finish has orange peel and there is a small ridge where a decal once lay (next to the Fender decal). The Fender decal is not original. The finish on the back of the neck is satin-smooth and does not have that plastic feel at all. There is a tiny patch of orange peel on the back almost directly behind the nut which does not impede playability. I believe the tuners came from an MIM Fender bass but I cannot recall with certainty. There are more holes underneath the current tuners from a time when other tuners were installed; the current tuners cover those holes. The set-up is nice and playable. Note that the truss rod works but is currently completely relaxed. Light roundwound strings are on the bass currently. You can buy the medium-scale version new for $799. Buy this long-scale version for $399. shipped in the conUS. I would also consider selling just the body and keeping the neck. Trade interests include a super-lightweight P-bass body or a Yamaha MG206c or MG166cx mixer.

jag1.JPG 100_2022.JPG 100_2028.JPG 100_2023.JPG 100_2024.JPG 100_2025.JPG 100_2026.JPG 100_2027.JPG 100_2029.JPG

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    i will listen to offers for the loaded body.

3. yodedude2

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    off to ebay manana. if you want to make an offer, now is your time.